Assistant Manager – Powder Coating
Experience: 10-12 Years of relevant work experience in the powder coating industry Should have independently handled the Department for at least 5 Years.
- Overall performance of Powder Coating Department.
- Release of Purchase Requisitions for Consumable, Powder, Safety Gadgets, etc.,
- Development of shades / new vendor for the supply of Powders as per customer requirement. Daily Production Planning.
- Planning for procurement of Powder as per sale order release.
- Manpower monitoring & cost reduction.
- Ensuring Safe operation condition of Powder Coating department.
- Training of Supervisors, Operators in Powder Coating & SAP. Preparation of daily & MIS reports.
- Overall cost monitoring and cost reduction.
- Development of Jigs & Fixtures for Powder Coating.
- Modification or Validation of special Process in Powder Coating.
- ISO related activities, preparation of Documents, Internal Audits, and External Audits. etc.
- Ensuring Plant utilization as per orders on hand by timely processing.
- Consolidation and Preparation of In-House rejection report & Customer Complaint report to Management.
- One point contact for Customer Complaints – Receiving and Reply for Customer complaints from external customers.
- Implementation 5S and Kaizen activities by team members.