Assistant Manager – Electrical & PLC
Experience: 8-10 years of plant maintenance experience in Aluminium extrusion industry
- Lead the Electrical Maintenance team so as to achieve the set targets
- Responsible for PM Activity planning & scheduling for the equipment
- Analyse the breakdown of machines to avoid repetitive break down.
- Responsible for annual certification of ACB & Transformers etc,
- Up-load the data to SAP and update the documents on daily basis
- Responsible for PLC automation control and maintaining program backup (Allen Bradly PLC programming, trouble shooting )
- Adept in handling high pressure oil hydraulics and through knowledge in Hydraulic circuits in Extrusion plant.
- Plan for the equipment overhauling and monitor the equipment for AMC periodical maintenance.
- Update/Check the drawings as and when required
- Work on Energy Conservation and indigenous spares development
- Evaluate engineering proposals, mechanical drawings and design comments for and recommend approval/disapproval of the same
- Responsible for designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput
- Responsible for CAPA update and maximizing the equipment utilization by automation process
- Responsible for Storing & disposing of documents & spares in maintenance storage locations.
- Ensure safety at all levels to achieve the Zero Accidents goal
- Responsible for fulfilling ISO requirements spare parts/ inventory management
- Motivate the team to get involved in kaizen and other developmental activities
- Authorized to access the SAP PM GEN module for day-to-day activities
- Shall report to the Factory Manager – and carry out any additional tasks as and when instructed.