What we look for and selection procedure:
1. Skills: Problem Solving, Good Communication, Critical and creative Thinking.
2. Personality: Dynamism, Synergetic, Responsibility, Sense of Humour, Resourcefulness.
3. Attitude: Go-getter, proactive, diligent and meticulous, hardworking, ready to go the extra mile.
- Selection Procedure:We are very selective recruiters and hence our selection process is rigorous and has stringent quality standards.
Step 1: Apply through our career portal for either open opportunity or send us your resume
Step 2: Resume shortlisting and preliminary screening.
Step 3: Written Test.
Step 4: Technical Interview with panel.
Step 5: HR Round.
Step 6: Medical Test, Document Verification, Final Offer.
Step 7: Onboarding.
The job requirement is within YKK AP’s, Market Development Team of International Department, and the subsidiary branch located at Bangalore to establish a new business in South India. YKK AP is a leader in Architectural Products Manufacturing industry and has customers across the globe.
- The following are some of the tasks required in the initial stage:
1. Price analysis (Pricing of local products: cost of profiles, accessories, fabrication, transportation, installation, glass, markup, etc.)
2. Set necessary standards for products (which characteristics are necessary, not necessary, etc.)
3. Construction market (Volume/size of market)
4. Possible business models (Channels)
5. Input for product development
6. Participating and managing entire tender life-cycle
- Plays a key role in developing new customers to meet key firms in the Architectural Industry, such as developers, architects, and owners and so on, by making full use of highly oriented communication capability. Key focus will be on development of our business model in India.
- Will also be responsible for aggressively increasing YKK AP’s brand perception in concerned geographical area.
- Having highly oriented presentation skills to do the required tasks.
- Having intermediate technical & engineering knowledge, such as to understand architectural drawings, to understand intermediate level design & specification requirements, and to perform standard operations such as estimation, order processing, and project management etc.
- The individual must be able to work well with little supervision, or rather to say, shall have capability to lead the organization as a top management in the newly established organization.
- Having excellent knowledge of the industry and to be able to recruit additional sales, marketing, design, and operation staffs as necessary
- An enthusiasm for implementing new ideas and executing sales planning is also required.
Basic Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA/ Marketing Specialization
- Minimum 10 plus years’ experience in an Aluminium Facades AND/OR in aluminium Architectural Products or related industry.
- At least 5 years in managerial cadre in marketing discipline
- Ability to multitask and perform under pressure / strong problem solving skills
- Candidate should be good in written and verbal English communication to be able to interact & coordinate with internal & external teams
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- SAP knowledge preferred
- The Senior Engineer–Design will study and design Die drawings as per customer requirement. The eligible candidate will co-ordinate for designing dies.
- Work continuously on the Product Development front
- Responsible for Die Designing and Die Outsourcing as and when needed
- Carry out Failure Analysis and take steps to avoid failures
- Discuss with the customers on new developments and abreast the same to the design team
- Share technical issues, if any, with consultants and try to resolve them efficiently
- Ensure discipline is maintained throughout the department
- Support marketing representatives during technical discussions with customer on the product/process
- Ensure effective and efficient man power utilization in the department
- Ensure Quality Management System is in place
- Prepare/guide the team in preparing the Corrective/Preventive Action Report
- Increase the productivity by implementing the required modifications based on the production requirements
If you didn’t find relevant role please feel free to drop down your resume and we will contact once suitable role opens up.Apply Now
For inquiries and HR support, please connect at email@example.com.